1. How long do Dr V Body Range products last for?
This will vary for each product and person, however, if usage guidelines are followed, the average duration may be 4-8 weeks approx.
2. Is the Body Range suitable for pregnancy & breastfeeding?
The range is NOT suitable for pregnancy & breastfeeding (contains Vitamin A in every product).
However, it would be a good idea to use before pregnancy (skin conditioning / thickens the dermis to reduce the severity or likelihood of stretch marks).
It would be useful after pregnancy also (helps to repair the dermis, stretch marks, & tighten wrinkled loose skin).
3. Is the Body Range suitable for all skin types?
It is for normal/dry skin, not ideally suited for oily skin (use Trio Blemish range instead).
4a. Can you use the BODY range with Dr. V Hyperpigmentation kits?
Yes, please follow the preferred PM routine below:
1. Apply Body Smoothing Exfoliator
2. Apply Deep Cleansing Bodywash in the shower
3. After the shower, apply the Dr V Body Pigmentation Kit creams (the one you are using that day).
4. Seal in the active ingredients with Body Brightening Oil.
4b. Can you mix & match the Body Range with 3rd party products?
You would not need to use any other products on the same area of skin, the Body Range has all the ingredients you need.
5a. Can I still use Tretinoin/ topical Acne medications (Duac, Adapalene etc) with Body Range?
You can use the Body Wash and Body Oil but please avoid the Body Exfoliator (if skin is dry/flaking).
5b. Can I use the Body Range whilst on Isotretinoin/Roaccutane?
Please only use the Body Wash, not other 2 products.
6. Can I apply Body Range products during the day?
Yes the product range is safe to wear during the day (as opposed to hyperpigmentation kits, which are not).
7. How long does it take to see results?
The timeline below may be broadly applicable to most users:
Immediately (1-3 uses): skin looks brighter with the full kit
After 4 weeks: skin more hydrated & plumper
After 8 weeks: skin should be glowing
After 12 weeks: wrinkles & saggy skin should be improved
To see an improvement in hyperpigmentation also, combine with Dr V Body Pigmentation Kit.