A convenient 3-piece set for body (non-facial) anti-aging, hydrating, and brighter, silkier skin appearance. Est. 4-8 weeks supply.
Helps with: scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone.
Safe to wear during the day. Not suitable for pregnancy & breastfeeding.
The Complete Set Contains (in order of use):
1. Body Smoothing Exfoliator 200ml (£28) - a leave-on exfoliating balm: removes dull skin, unclogs pores, brightens skin, improves penetration of active ingredients.
2. Deep Cleansing Body Wash 200ml (£14) - helps with scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone.
3. Body Brightening Oil 100ml (£34) - seals in the Dr. V Body Range active ingredients for enhanced anti-aging effects.
When purchase separately, the 3 products cost £76. Save £6 when purchased together as a set (£70).
In skin of colour, we don’t want to irritate skin or cause reactions, as this is more likely to lead to hyperpigmentation. The Dr V Body range has a minimal expected reaction rate (zero in the consumer study).
The active ingredients are at the correct percentages for skin of colour, working synergistically in an easy-to-follow step-by-step system.
For example, here are the preferred ingredients we use for skin of colour and why:
1. Instead of high % Ascorbic Acid we use it at lower % and with Tetrahexyldecyl
Ascorbate instead (Ascorbic Acid is lower pH and potentially irritating in the sun).
2. Instead of high % retinol, we use low % retinol & combine with it with retinaldehyde which is less irritating and works 11x faster (but more expensive, so not readily available in skincare products).
3. Instead of Glycolic Acid, we opted for the AHA Lactic Acid, which is more hydrating & less irritating, so there is a lower chance of damaging the skin barrier and getting pigmentation.
4. Skin of colour is typically drier, so we use high % glycerin to compensate & hydrate.
5. The surfactant (cleans skin) we use is non-stripping: Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
Also, we use Sodium Laureth Sulfate, not SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, as the former is gentler for skin of colour.
For people with normal/dry skin, age 21+.
For ageing & dull skin concerns, bumpy Keratosis Pilaris, or general healthy/brighter skin apperance.
Not for persons with a history of reactions to skincare products or overly dry/sensitive/damaged skin.
1. Body Smoothing Exfoliator Cream/Balm
Lactic acid, Salicylic acid, Gluconolactone - for exfoliation.
Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Niacinamide, Octadecenedioic
Acid, Ascorbic Acid - for pigmentation.
Retinaldehyde, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, DermStim & Acetyl Hexapeptide-49 - to stimulate collagen.
2. Deep Cleansing Body Wash
> Retinaldehyde - stimulates collagen to improve scars and
> Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - fat soluble Vitamin C - stimulates collagen to improve scars and stretchmarks
> Niacinamide - strengthens skin barrier and controls sebum
> DermStim (TM) - proprietary Collagen stimulating complex
> Ascorbic Acid - water soluble Vitamin C - Brightens skin
3. Body Brightening Oil
> Retinaldehyde - potent and non-irritating Vitamin A
> Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - fat soluble Vitamin C
> Ascorbic acid - water soluble Vitamin C
> Tocopheryl acetate - Vitamin E
See individual products for more detailed guidelines, however the running order is below:
1. Apply Body Exfoliator cream 1 hour before shower.
2. Apply collagen stimulating Body Wash in shower.
3. After shower, apply collagen stimulating Body Oil on damp skin.
Warning: In general, only apply the products in this range on normal, clean skin, not if cracked/damaged.
In the rare event of skin irritation or an allergic skin reaction, please wash off, discontinue use, let us know and contact your doctor if required.
1. How long do Body Range products last for?
This will vary for each product and person, however, if usage guidelines are followed, the average duration may be 6-8 weeks approx.
2. Is the Body Range suitable for pregnancy & breastfeeding?
The range is NOT suitable for pregnancy & breastfeeding (contains Vitamin A in every product).
However, it would be a good idea to use before pregnancy (skin conditioning / thickens the dermis to reduce the severity or likelihood of stretch marks).
It would be useful after pregnancy also (helps to repair the dermis, stretch marks, & tighten wrinkled loose skin).
3. Is the Body Range suitable for all skin types?
It is for normal/dry skin, not ideally suited for oily skin (use Trio Blemish range instead).
4a. Can you use the BODY range with Dr. V Hyperpigmentation kits?
Yes, please follow the preferred PM routine below:
1. Apply Body Smoothing Exfoliator
2. Apply Deep Cleansing Bodywash in the shower
3. After the shower, apply the Dr V Body Pigmentation Kit creams (the one you are using that day).
4. Seal in the active ingredients with Body Brightening Oil.
4b. Can you mix & match the Body Range with 3rd party products?
You would not need to use any other products on the same area of skin, the Body Range has all the ingredients you need.
5a. Can I still use Tretinoin/ topical Acne medications (Duac, Adapalene etc) with Body Range?
You can use the Body Wash and Body Oil but please avoid the Body Exfoliator (if skin is dry/flaking).
5b. Can I use the Body Range whilst on Isotretinoin/Roaccutane?
Please only use the Body Wash, not other 2 products.
6. Can I apply Body Range products during the day?
Yes the product range is safe to wear during the day (as opposed to hyperpigmentation kits, which are not).
7. How long does it take to see results?
The timeline below may be broadly applicable to most users:
Immediately (1-3 uses): skin looks brighter with the full kit
After 4 weeks: skin more hydrated & plumper
After 8 weeks: skin should be glowing
After 12 weeks: wrinkles & saggy skin should be improved
To see an improvement in hyperpigmentation also, combine with Dr V Body Pigmentation Kit.
From our customers
Excellent, really delivered for meShoa, UK
Excellent regime and I truly believe it works!
This product was amazing to use, can’t believe how much it has changed my skin
I liked the product but I have surgical scar on my tummy I didn’t notice massive difference on the mark but rest of skin looks more even smooth and brighter
Products were good for making skin softIkra, UK
It was a good addition for my beauty regime
Lovely application and it soaks in to skin well, leaving it feeling nourished.Kshanti, UK
I enjoyed using these products and it definitely gave my skin a firmer and smoother appearance
Great product & very efficient. Highly recommended!