- DIRECTIONS & RESTRICTIONS
- RESULTS & SIDE EFFECTS
- SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Dr V Kids Magic Cream - for the improvement of mild pigmentation on childrens' skin (3+). For smooth skin, not textured scars. Only use after skin has healed fully.
Key Ingredients & How it works:
- Niacinamide: reduces hyperpigmentation
- Tetrahexyl decyl ascorbate: (lighten hyperpigmentation)
- Liquorice root extract: tyrosinase inhibitor (lighten hyperpigmentation)
- Tocopheryl acetate: Anti oxidant
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant (powerful water magnet)
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Emollient, skin softener. This is a long chain ‘good’ alcohol that creates a healing environment for the skin. (Not Denatured alcohol, a short chain alcohol that can dry the skin)
- Glycerine: Humectant (water magnet creating a healing environment for skin)
- Jojoba Oil: wax ester, similar to sebum and an effective moisturiser, semi occlusive coating to the skin allowing skin to be protected from environmental stress.
- Dimethicone and cyclopentasiloxane are silicones creating a hydrating environment for softer, flatter scar formation.
- Panthenol and allantoin: anti inflammatory
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Trigliceride, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Pantolactone, CetylPalmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply DR V Kids Magic Cream 2-3 times a day on hyperpigmented skin, after skin has fully healed from injury.
Warning: Only use on unbroken skin. If any sensitivity or irritation, please stop use. Not to be used in conjunction with other treatment creams.
Results: vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.
Side Effects: (rare) may include but not limited to mild: dry skin, irritation, swelling, redness or darkening. Localised skin reactions are a rare but potential side-effect. Discontinue if symptoms are persistent or severe. In the event of a severe skin reaction, seek urgent medical assistance from your doctor.
- We ship worldwide (except for Scandanavia, Middle East Asia, South Africa, South America, Caribbean and Asia Pacific Islands)
Shipping times (estimates only):
*Please allow an additional 7 days during the launch week of a new product line*
- UK orders may take 3-5 business days (estimate) to be delivered to you and we dispatch after 1 business day.
- International orders take 14-28 business days (estimate only) to be delivered via standard shipping (or 10-15 business days via the Express Courier option) and we dispatch after 2 business days.
- There can be extensive delays during the COVID-19 pandemic depending on the country of purchase.
- £3.95 within UK.
- £14.95 worldwide
- £20.00 international courier (compulsory for Canada, Australia, India)
Customs & Taxes:
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
The customs value is made up of the price paid for the good, the insurance cost, the shipping cost.
Customer is responsible for any local customs and import duty charges that may be applicable depending on the geographic area. Goods may be held in transit at the border if customs/duties are not paid.
Parcel Lockers: can be accepted as a delivery address, except for in Australia.
> RETURNS & REFUNDS
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. The item should be returned promptly after that time.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at: email@example.com
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You will be offered a replacement, partial refund or full refund depending on the nature of damage.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method, less shipping fee paid. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The maximum refund in case of damages or non-delivery of item is the full value you have paid for the products including taxes and shipping. Further compensation cannot be offered for delays, errors, reactions or any other issue.