Dr V Kids Magic Cream - a gentle cream designed for childrens' skin (3 years+), to reduce the appearance of mild pigmentation, from minor cuts, bruises, rashes, spots.
For smooth marks only, not textured scars. Only use after skin has healed fully.
> Key Ingredients & How they work:
- Niacinamide: reduces hyperpigmentation
- Tetrahexyl decyl ascorbate: (lighten hyperpigmentation)
- Liquorice root extract: tyrosinase inhibitor (lighten hyperpigmentation)
- Tocopheryl acetate: Anti oxidant - Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant (powerful water magnet)
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Emollient, skin softener. This is a long chain ‘good’ alcohol that creates a healing environment for the skin. (Not Denatured alcohol, a short chain alcohol that can dry the skin)
- Glycerine: Humectant (water magnet creating a healing environment for skin)
- Jojoba Oil: wax ester, similar to sebum and an effective moisturiser, semi occlusive coating to the skin allowing skin to be protected from environmental stress.
- Dimethicone and cyclopentasiloxane are silicones creating a hydrating environment for softer, flatter scar formation.
- Panthenol and allantoin: anti inflammatory
> Full Ingredients:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Trigliceride, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Pantolactone, CetylPalmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
NO FRAGRANCE, NO DENATURED ALCOHOL, NO ESSENTIAL OILS, NO IRRITANTS
Apply DR V Kids Magic Cream 2-3 times a day on hyperpigmented skin, after skin has fully healed from injury.
Warning: Only use on unbroken skin. If any sensitivity or irritation, please stop use. Not to be used in conjunction with other treatment creams.
Results: vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.
Side Effects: (rare) may include but not limited to mild: dry skin, irritation, swelling, redness or darkening. Localised skin reactions are a rare but potential side-effect.
Discontinue if symptoms are persistent or severe. In the event of a severe skin reaction, seek urgent medical assistance from your doctor.
Happy with the first busy .
Bit bigger bottle would be great.
Will buy again.
It’s such a great cream, the consistency is so creamy and soft. I wish it was bigger and the shipment was faster. So worth the wait!
My granddaughters love her magic cream I love to get a bigger bottle thanks doctor v
My 5 year old daughter and 11 year old son love the magic cream. My son has had pigmentation issues ( a white spot like things on his face) when it is summer the spots appear more visible. I hope magic cream is helping. I haven’t seen a big difference for 3 weeks of use but I can see that his face now turns in to clear 2 tones which means that his face is turning to an even tone I guess .
I have ordered my second magic cream and I have recommended it to my friend.she bought a magic cream too.
It’s a nice cream to have but I suggested for the price being spent I can get some more volume as 50 ml is a very little quantity. May be a 150 ml for a reasonable price I would consider
I tried this on my 4 yr daughter. Started to see the difference from 2 weeks.She had a mild overall tanning which improved .Will surely buy again.
I waited this long to be sure and honest about kids magic cream. And I can say it's the best kid's cream I've ever used. I used it on my daughter's (5years) hyperpigmentation and eczema, I didn't notice any changes until my second bottle. It cleared every thing. Thank you so much Dr V, Please dont discontinue. The only downside is that it's too small(30ml), if only this can come in a big bottle (250ml), it would be extra perfect.
I love it it’s been helping my sons skin.