How LipX Works
How does Dr.V LipX treatment work?
Dr.V LipX is a home care kit that works by using very high strength Tyrosinase Inhibitors to slow down the rate of melanin production. The Dr.V LipX kit treats the root cause of pigmentation to give long term results compared to the normal lip scrubs which only take the top layer of dead pigmented cells away but the skin is a living organ and cells will grow back pigmented. Full ingredients for Dr V LipX and how they work are below.
LipX High Strength Active ingredients:
- Alpha-Arbutin (Tyrosinase Inhitbitor)
- Phytic Acid (Dermal Tyrosinase inhibitor)
- Octadecanoic Acid (Epidermal Tyrosinase Inhibitor)
- Kojic Dipalmitate (Best form of Kojic acid for skin of colour)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Best form of Vitamin A for skin of colour lips)
- Niacinamide (reduces melanin transfer from melanocyte to skin cells)
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract (Anti- Oxidant)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Tyrosinase inhibitor)
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (bearberry- Arbutin Tyrosinase Inhibitor)
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (Azelaic Acid- Tyrosinase inhibitor)
NO FRAGRANCE, NO DENATURED ALCOHOL, NO ESSENTIAL OILS, NO IRRITANTS
Results & Side Effects:
An Independent clinical study of 24 candidates showed 100% saw a significant reduction in lip pigmentation with no side effects (click here to download), however please note:
* Results may vary from person to person and are not guaranteed *
Hyperpigmentation shouldn’t return as long as you are vigilant with your SPF50 lip balm during the day.
Side-effects may include but are not limited to minor irritation to the treated skin, or some mild stinging, redness, peeling or swelling. In the rare event of an allergic reaction, please discontinue immediately and seek medical advice from your doctor.
WARNING: Not to be used by pregnant women. Not to be used on angular colitis (past or present) or broken or unusually sensitive skin.